Wedding Cake Toppers




Well summer has had a beautiful (and hot) start and I'm loving waking up to do whichever project I feel like doing that morning. I needed a break from the beans and the canvas so I started with my cake toppers. Thanks to my sister, giving me the idea and the go-ahead to do my first one, I've started painting these cute little "lovebirds" to show off in October. Of course, they're all available to be custom and I'll be selling them for $60-$80, depending on the details and "nests" preferred.



I posted the pictures of my southern lovebirds, the groom in a linen suit with a simply beautiful bride beside their future home together, and the military lovebirds (being so close to Jacksonville I figure a few marines will be getting hitched around here). Other grooms I painted are wearing anything from tuxedos to the traditional Scottish attire with their different brides wearing various veils or hair pieces. These cute little things were a pleasure to do and I can't wait to get some orders from some brides!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment